skip to main content

Human Resources Forms

Personnel_Action_and_Position_Control_Form Card IconPersonnel Action and Position Control FormGo to Top

The Personnel Action and Position Control Form is necessary to request a new position, change an existing position and arrange for overtime, extra time and extra duty pay.  Please be sure to select the form associated with the appropriate year for the position.
The Personnel Action and Position Control Form can be found on the "Online Resources" page in the Staff Room:

Human_Resources_Forms Card IconHuman Resources FormsGo to Top

Certificated_Professional_Development_Approval_Process Card IconCertificated Professional Development Approval ProcessGo to Top

TRUE members can now submit a Professional Development Prior Approval Course Form online through Informed K-12 (formerly Chalk). The form must be submitted when requesting approval of college/university coursework for advancement on the salary schedule. The Prior Approval Course Form can be found on the Professional Development page
In order for units to be applied to the current year’s salary, they must be approved by the Professional Development Department and completed by September 1. Human Resources must receive the official, sealed transcripts by October 1. 
Transcripts should be sent to:
Twin Rivers Unified School District
Human Resources
c/o Amber Lynch
3222 Winona Way
North Highlands, CA  95660
If you have questions regarding applicable coursework, contact Professional Development at (916) 566-1802.
If you have questions regarding the timeline, required documentation or movement on the salary schedule, contact Amber Lynch at (916) 566-1600 ext. 32107.